Friday, January 4, 2019

Snow White

The night of December 30th I had a dream about you, you were different than I had ever seen but I knew it was you. Your whole body was covered in fluffy snow white fur and some how I knew it was from your age. You were an old wise pup now and still by my side. You were healthy but old and so very cute. I was really happy when I woke up to have a dream about you. Another visit from your soul. I told this story to Blaine on our drive to a New Year's Eve party at the North Library near UTC. When I told him I could feel the tears swell up in my eyes. Even now writing this I have the same thing happening to me.

A few days ago Ariel asked us (and I'm pretty sure she asked because she heard me tell Blaine about my dream) where Ralph went to live. And I tried to say he had passed on, no longer in this world. But she was confused and said, "but where did he go I miss him. We said bye to him so I want to see him again." I can tell she is confused and it is hard for her to understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment