Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Answers I'll Never Know

Yesterday I thought of you often and wept a few times. I had been coping decently without crying every day but yesterday I was especially missing you. I also felt a sense of anger, anger that I can no longer spend time with you again. Life without you is different and I feel a sense of sadness that it will never be with you again. Sometimes I really wish I could turn back time and relive some of our time together. Sometimes I wonder if at the end you remembered my face since you could no longer see. Did you still know it was me holding you? Did you remember me? Were you afraid? This is my first time grieving someone whom I really loved. Ralph you were the greatest love and lose of my life up to this point. I will never forget you but I also hope to love a soul again in the same way I loved you. I love my family but it is different from the way I loved you. You were my friend who always showed me kindness no matter how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment