Monday, November 24, 2003

First Day Home

When we got to the house on Wills Creek Road the girl set up my bed, gave me some food and a bowl of water. She then took me for a short walk around the block where I was able to take in the new scents and sounds. Large vehicles were intimidating and startled me. I couldn't help but slink down every time one passed even though this girl would giggle at me.

When we got home, she tied me up to door and went upstairs. She seemed really torn up about having to study for an Accounting final that she had tomorrow and having to take care of this "Ralph" at the same time.

30 minutes later she really gave me a scare because I didn't recognize her. She wrapped her hair in a big white thing and was wearing a pillow sheet that had a tie. I wet the floor and she proceeded to step in it and get upset again. A while after she was done with me everything went dark. I was scared and decided to bark until she came downstairs. She wrapped me in the same type of thing she wrapped her head earlier and took me in with her to the couch. It was the best night of sleep I had in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment