Thursday, September 6, 2018

Gary of BH

Last night I did my usual when I wind down for bed I look on my phone at long hair chihuahua mixes that are up for adoption. I don't know why I look before I am not ready for one in my heart yet. Also, the family is not ready for a dog at this time either. I guess it is just another coping mechanism to heal the hole left in my heart. I across this dog named Gary, a 6 year old adult puperoni who I would go visit in a heartbeat if we were ready. His gorgeous smile, a little dirt on his nose (probably from sticking his face somewhere), what a cute ears too. I just love something about him. He's super cute so I have no doubt some lucky family will get to enjoy him.



Today on my walk with my friend she talked about taking her dogs for their annual checkups. It made me talk about you quite a bit again. I mentioned how before you got sick that every vet appointment your checkup bill of health was always excellent,. You were always impressing the vets with your muscular body and clean teeth. For such a little pup you could sure jump amazing heights. Your ability to walk on narrow unsteady walkways like behind couches and on jagged rocks. A 9 lb rock star you were. I find myself wishing so often to embrace you again. 


On this day in 2010 this was Addy's birthday (which I am told is actually the 15th tomorrow)






No comments:

Post a Comment