Thursday, September 13, 2018

Running Past Us

Last night Blaine and I saw a memory notification of us at the beach with Ralph. He had a his classic smile and as Blaine called him a Sentinel Pup because of the way he would sit up and watch. Such a cutie. It brought tears joy to both of us remember those things. Another fun thing we recalled was how when we would take him to dog beach or parks and let him off leash he would always do this cheeky thing where he would bound towards us with a huge smile but at the last second dodge us and run past us and keep going as though he was going to run off away from us. Without a doubt we would always then turn around and chase after him as if he thought it was a game then he would let us catch up to him. How lucky I was to have experienced Ralph's love for the brief period of my life from 2003-2018. Only 15 years but he left such a mark on my soul. I hope to meet you again some day although unfortunately I'm not sure what happens to us when we leave this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment