Monday, September 10, 2018

Soft Bite

This weekend I thought about how Ralph never bit me. Whenever we would play and he would get a hold of my hand he would turn his grip into a very soft licky grip. He would always completely change the way his bite was from when he was biting Blaine or his toys into a very affectionate lick and bump my hand with his nose. Everyone would notice how he was different with me.

My friend Selena gave me a necklace with Ralph's picture and an engraving on the back. I absolutely love it. I would wear it all the time except for my children wanting to rip it off and keep it for themselves. I tried wearing it and they kept pulling on it so I need to wear it sparingly until they are old enough not to break it. Actually I should make them their own too.



No comments:

Post a Comment