Saturday, September 1, 2018

Handsome Pup

You are the most unique dog I’ve ever seen. I’m sure most dogs would think their own was special. But Ralph really was something special. He had a look that I knew he could see my soul. I’ve never loved someone as purely as him. I wish I knew exactly what mix he was so I could find another who reminds me of him. We are not ready to open our home to another pup but it heals me to look. Your snout was the perfect shape. What a cute feathery tail you had. Regal lions mane. Pure white chest fur. Perfect chocolate and gray coat. Like nothing I’ve ever seen. Beautiful paw pads with the most perfect fluffy fur. Whoever designed you inside and out had amazing taste.

Do you remember how you used to mark your people when we were out and about? What a silly pup you were using me, daddy and Kevin as your tree at beaches and dog parks. Always bringing laughter to us.

Ariel asks to watch your video then cries and says she does like it. I think she doesn’t understand why she feels sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment