Saturday, August 18, 2018

Blue Mornings

I woke up this Saturday morning still thinking of you Ralph. The days seem to get easier in that I’m no longer completely consumed with tears but I still have a soreness in my gut that remains. Yesterday on my drive home from work I thought I saw a cloud that looked a little like you. I also think lady bugs symbolize you. Ariel started dreaming of lady bugs the beginning of summer. The plant we received from the vets office has a ladybug figure in it. I hope to find enjoyment again instead of just going through motions without feeling.

It is now 10:27pm and I had an extremely busy day. I actually went a few hours today at Legoland where I didn’t think of Ralph. For now I think it might be a good thing to have him on my mind less. Since Ralph’s absence causes such deep sadness still. Maybe one day when I think of him I won’t be this sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment