Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Nicknames

My nicknames for Ralph: Young Master Ralph, Pup E Pupster, BP, Boy Pup

Blaine's nicknames for Ralph: Nurse Puppingale, Pup Cub

Chris' nicknames for Ralph: Buddy

I've been working on a extended version to my video. I tried to preview the new video for my family but my 3 year old daughter says, "I don't want to watch Ralph" and starts to cry which in turn makes me cry. She then says she misses him and "he wants to come back home." Inside I wish so much that he could come back home as his healthy vibrant self.

I always said Ralph would be my one and only dog ever and Blaine has always said he's always had dogs his whole life. I always said Ralph was one of a kind and special. He was mine and I was his. For the first time I am finally thinking I might want another dog some day. Going through the rest of life without the possibility of pup love ever again seems kind of sad. I've been looking every day or so on Helen Woodward and I saw a cute pup. I'm not ready for a new one yet but I love to look at the  cute faces and imagine meeting them. For now I will have to indulge my imagination. Farrah caught my eye because she looks as though her eyes have the ability to see into your soul. Just like Ralph. I will not be getting a dog for at least 10 years but it does not hurt to look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment