Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Beginnings

Today was Ariel's first day of school ever, she went a full 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM today. She was really excited and easy to drop off. We are supposed to leave a family photo in the near future for them. I wish I had more pictures of our whole family that include Ralph. I always thought that I would be sad to see my first child start school because it would mark time going by faster. In fact this was not the case at all, I was very much looking forward to letting her start a new adventure in life. I guess that is just part of being a human parent.

I'm a little sick today, the whole family has been sick and I thought I was going to miss out on it but it finally caught up to me yesterday. I already was beginning to feel physically ill but as I lay down I looked at some pictures of Ralph as a vibrant pup, one who used to jump high and wiggle his body around as he got air. He would jump on my really high Ethan Allan four post bed and sofa backings with ease. Tears streamed down my face and I could feel my chest aching. Annabelle woke me up crying a few times last night and I felt so much like I wanted pass on to the afterlife through the night. It's a new day and a new chance to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment